There are people who follow a strict vegetarian diet but still want to enjoy the sweetness of muffins or cakes. If you are one such person, then this recipe is for you. How to make Eggless Muffins, appeared a bit tricky to me at the initial level. The main thing that always troubled me was how to get the desired texture and fluffiness in the muffins and that too without the use of eggs. And when I turned to the world of internet, I found more than three million search results in front of me.
Every recipe has its own ingredient list, measurements, procedure. But are all of them perfect, this is actually not true. Most recipes will not work and you will be wondering what to do next. However, the key to success is to experiment with a lot of recipes until you find the one which works the best for you.
How to make Eggless Muffins with chocolate chips?
This eggless muffin recipe by Bakecore is our tried and tested one which will give you the perfect taste and texture of muffins you require. In this recipe, we are using vinegar and milk as a substitute for the egg. Make sure you use unflavoured white vinegar to avoid any change in taste of muffins.
- 1.5 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coffee powder
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, Sieve together all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, coffee and cocoa powder and mix properly.
- Take another bowl and combine milk, oil, and sugar. Blend well.
- Now add the dry ingredients slowly to the wet ingredients.
- You can add more milk if the batter is too thick.
- Add vinegar to the batter and mix well.
- Pour the batter into muffin tray and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Check with the help of a toothpick.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
You can store these Eggless Muffins in an airtight container and enjoy them anytime.