My family is not very fond of eating pumpkin as a vegetable. I was wondered how to include this nutritious plant food into our diet somehow and that was when I came across this lovely recipe on the internet. Going through a lot of food website and recipes I finally came up with my own version of Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins which was loved by all my family members.
So if you are also looking for a recipe like this, follow the instructions below and let us know how you like it.
- Baked pumpkin puree- 150 gms
- Egg- 1
- Honey- 120 ml (8 tablespoons)
- Milk – 300 ml
- Cinnamon Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla Extract- 1 teaspoon
- Oats- 250 grams
- Nutmeg powder- 1/4 teaspoon (optional)
- Chocolate chips- 90 grams (1 cup)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C).
- Take a large bowl, add milk and pumpkin puree, and honey. Mix well.
- Add egg, nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder, vanilla extract and combine the mixture well.
- Now add oats, chocolate chips and mix all the ingredients.
- Pour the batter into muffin cups or baking tray.
- Bake for 25- 30 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before serving.
More Recipes : Basic Banana Muffins